Friday, July 15, 2011

30th birthday!

This birthday was for one of my best girlfriends! I was asked to help with the thirty-ith birthday party decor. I chose black white and grey.
The only supplies I used included:
-styrofoam balls
-paper
-ribbon
-balloons
-photos
-cupcake wrappers
-fishing line
-poster board
-foam board
-matches
30 birthday fortunes, quotes from her personal friends and family members, more wishes for her to discover after the party. Messages and inside jokes, and memories just for her!


Put in glass vases   

Next, we created the pennants. I cut basic shapes, and used simple ribbon and tacky glue to adhere them to the ribbon. I made around 36 feet of pennants to reach around the kitchen.

The Styrofoam balls are covered in cupcake wrappers to look like flowers.

Thirty balloons in white to match decor
a cut out thirty, with thirty photos of her favorite I got from her husband
thirty photos, that make the number thirty

Next, the inition was for the party to be outdoors, but it got rained out. I wrapped wire around mason jars and added a candle for light when it got darker on the porch!

basic mason jars create a very crate and barrel outdoor effect I love
and big finally, a 30 spelled out with matches on a foam board


super cool effect

No comments:

Post a Comment